Bosch GWS 750 Slim Grip Angle Grinder 115mm / 4.5" 240V
The Bosch GWS 750 240V is a slim grip angle grinder that has functional features for quick, easy and precise results. For example, the newly designed motor platform enables higher rate of removal, greater efficiency, lower temperature and improved cooling performance. Additionally, the tool comes with an easy to grip handle for smooth working and a robust metal flange for tougher working conditions.
Its best suited for applications such as metal processing, steel working, machine building, vessel construction, roofing, cutting hard or soft concrete and stone material, deburring mouldings, metal tubes, pipes, beams and sheet metal, bevelling and preparing of welding seams.
- Highly effective, delivering great power and torque
- Speed preselection
- Restart protection - Prevents the tool from automatically starting up after a power cut
- Newly designed motor platform enables higher rate of removal, greater efficiency, lower temperature and improved cooling performance
- Optimised air guidance to protect against increasing tool temperatures
- Dust-protected air inlet and cotton thread head
- Comfortable slim grip handle for smooth working
- Vibration and noise is reduced significantly thanks to a machining/spiral bevel gear set
- Robust metal flange for tougher working conditions
- Compact gear housing that features a flat gear head allows the user convenience even in tight spaces
- Quality carbon brush enables easy, routine maintenance and minimal downtime
- Spindle lock design permits quick and easy installation and removal of accessories
- Anti-rotation protective guard - Stands firm, even if the disc breaks